NurflugelBlog

The NurflugelBlog is a place where I can vent my spleen about pretty much anything that crosses my mind. Politics, religion, those annoying little indignities we all have to put up with - I have plenty to say about them.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 05, 2009

I'm famous!



During James Gosling's keynote (the Toy Show), he showed a screen when people's shots with "digital duke" (they took our photos on a green screen, then you could put custom backgrounds on it). I played around with mine with the little tool they had, and ended up putting myself and Scott McNealy standing on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Imagine my surprise when I saw my picture up there on the big screen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Heather said...

Nice picture of the golden gate bridge haven't been there in years but I believe either San Francisco got smaller or the bridge got a lot taller and you are giants. It is cute though. I don't know what I am doing and you just popped up on my screen and I desided since it is 6;47am AK time why am I up? I would write to you. Have a good day I am not sure how toget back

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home