NurflugelBlog

The NurflugelBlog is a place where I can vent my spleen about pretty much anything that crosses my mind. Politics, religion, those annoying little indignities we all have to put up with - I have plenty to say about them.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ah, FIOS!

I switched to FIOS last week - hugely faster internet (15/15), an indecent number of HD channels, and best of all, it works with HD Tivo (just ask Verizon to skip bringing their set top box and just bring cablecards).

By dropping my land line (only needed it for DSL), I'm saving $60 a month - more channels, faster internet, better DVR (I used to be on DirecTv).

Woo hoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Douglas.
I have read your blog about youre surgery in Germany, I will do the same surgery, at the same levels, in April 8th and I´m curious how you fell today and the time after the surgery.If you would like to send me a mail and tell me about it I will be so happy.
I´m looking forwardn to here from you!!!
lisa.sa@telia.com
I´m from Sweden

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mail adress is: lisa.da@telia.com

Lisa

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home