NurflugelBlog

The NurflugelBlog is a place where I can vent my spleen about pretty much anything that crosses my mind. Politics, religion, those annoying little indignities we all have to put up with - I have plenty to say about them.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 03, 2011

"You want to attend that keynote"


In between sessions, I was chatting with Mark Reinhold, and mentioned that I was “All this talk of JDK 7 is making me really hungry for it… but I’ve got a Mac.  Guess I’ll have to attend that strategic keynote tomorrow” (Mark had mentioned at this morning’s keynote that details on the Mac JDK 7 would be announced in Tuesday’s keynote). 
Mark just smiled and said, “You really want to attend that keynote”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home